Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Reminder

Default Daily Survey Reminder

SG and I were talking today about allowing people to click a button that would then set them up to get a daily reminder email about the 6 daily surveys. Do you think this would help? Would you sign up or do you already get too much email?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SG and I were talking today about allowing people to click a button that would then set them up to get a daily reminder email about the 6 daily surveys. Do you think this would help? Would you sign up or do you already get too much email?
    Personally, I don't need a reminder to do surveys. I do as many as I have time for each day. However, other people might find this good for them.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I wouldn't sign up because I already know to do my surveys! SR is my homepage so even if I forgot I would be immediately reminded when I open Firefox!!!! But I'm probably not the type of SR member that your looking for a response from!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm kind of thinking that the people that I need to answer this question probably don't come to the forum very often. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I start off my day with Sunshine Rewards. I like to complete at least 2 before I leave for work. No need for a reminder for me.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree Tricia I think there are alot of people who don't frequent the forum or sign on to SR constantly to check there balances (like us) who would love to have an email reminder of the daily surveys. I wouldn't sign up but I bet there are people who would and they are just the kind of people you are wanting to take more surveys. I try all 6 every day so it would be a waste for me but I bet there are people who would try them everyday if they got an email reminder everyday.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm kind of thinking that the people that I need to answer this question probably don't come to the forum very often. LOL
    Exactly. I know I have a separate e-mail account that I set up just for SR. I don't always check it everyday, so I'm not sure if the e-mail would help or not. Personally, I've got surveys on my mind each morning though. I would think it couldn't hurt though as long as you gave people an "opt out" option.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Out of curiosity, do the numbers go up when you send the mass emails about trying for 6 of them each day? I know I've had a few of those over the past few months.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do the numbers go up when you send the mass emails about trying for 6 of them each day? I know I've had a few of those over the past few months.
    Dramatically. I would say at least a 20% increase in Greenfield survey completions. Sometimes 30%.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Dramatically. I would say at least a 20% increase in Greenfield survey completions. Sometimes 30%.
    In that case, it might be worth it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards