Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Reminder

as others have said, this wouldn't be of any help to me personally, because i come to SR to do my daily survey as soon as my computer boots up each morning, but i'm sure there are others out there who could use a reminder. i think it's very kind of you to consider doing this.

I am with the others that it would not help me personally. I usually cannot get on to the computer until the afternoon because of work or other things going on, but I try for multiple surveys a day. SR is actually one of the first places I go once my computer is on! It may help others who don't log on as frequently, though.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

When I was just starting out, it may have, but now that I consider myself a 'vet' and being that I start my day taking surveys, a reminder woudn't help any. I am sure that there are people that would benefit from it, but those are the ones like others have said, that don't frequent the forum.
    If we are here and regularly posting, we are earning.
    thanks for thinking of us though!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I had to laugh when i read the title....thinking who in the world needs a reminder!?!? I need a reminder to do WORK, not my survey's. I can be sure that quite a few of my referrels would do good with a survey reminder. Heck, they would do good if they filled out their profile!
    Jennifer -

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

No reminders needed for me either, I'm obsessed with these surveys....so much so, that I forgot to do the pile of laundry that needed to get done today!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'd only sign up if it gave me information like ssi is converting @ 75%.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'd only sign up if it gave me information like ssi is converting @ 75%.
    that's a really good idea!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I don't need a reminder to do survey's,
    I'm glad I keep track on the forum's for which survey's I have completed.
    On Saturday, I completely forgot I did a DS early in the morning, and in the afternoon I did another one. When I went to the forum, I saw that I posted that survey. I'm getting to the point trying to remember which survey I tried and which one I didn't.

Unlike everyone else, I *am* the person that needs this.

Actually, a reminder email isn't enough. Can you please fly out every morning, wake me up, and hover over me until I try a few surveys? Please?

I know the benefits, I know that my account balance would soar...I know I like seeing products months later in the store when I was part of the "team" that helped approve the package or wording or whatever. I like surveys! But I have fallen behind, and am absolutely overwhelmed by the concept of 6. Especially b/c I don't know the order that's best to take them in, when I need to clear cookies, etc etc. I had it figured out when it was DS, SM survey, and AMP...but now I am utterly lost.

So hey, perhaps an email stating all of those, clearly stated and easy to follow (because I have TRIED to find posts like this for the current survey offerings and I've been unsuccessful), PLUS you coming out to hover over me, would be excellent!

Long story short, I'd click a button to get emails sent to me. Most definitely. Especially if one of the emails contained the info mentioned above.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Unlike everyone else, I *am* the person that needs this.

Actually, a reminder email isn't enough. Can you please fly out every morning, wake me up, and hover over me until I try a few surveys? Please?

I know the benefits, I know that my account balance would soar...I know I like seeing products months later in the store when I was part of the "team" that helped approve the package or wording or whatever. I like surveys! But I have fallen behind, and am absolutely overwhelmed by the concept of 6. Especially b/c I don't know the order that's best to take them in, when I need to clear cookies, etc etc. I had it figured out when it was DS, SM survey, and AMP...but now I am utterly lost.

So hey, perhaps an email stating all of those, clearly stated and easy to follow (because I have TRIED to find posts like this for the current survey offerings and I've been unsuccessful), PLUS you coming out to hover over me, would be excellent!

Long story short, I'd click a button to get emails sent to me. Most definitely. Especially if one of the emails contained the info mentioned above.
    After some testing and experience I have found that I can clear cookies in the morning and not have to clear again at all. You can take all 6 surveys in succession without clearing cookies and really without waiting for credits to show up. I have had a day where I got all 6 within an hour and the credits all posted within a little while of each other. The survey head will post immediately after u finish it, the my view within a few minutes and the other 3 on the next hour. It really is pretty easy now that we know we don't have to wait for credits to try the next one.
    Sunshine Rewards