Thread: Beginning survey differences

Default Beginning survey differences

When i delete cookies, then go try a greenfield daily survey, it auto-asks the questions for americans (which is fine.). when i go to the top and click canadian english, there are far less questions. This is probably why americans qualify for far more things.

Any way to make this a more even playing field?? Just thinking asking more pre-quesitons may lead to more completions... maybe im wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I would imagine that the issue is that there are fewer companies putting out surveys that require or allow for Canadian imput. I'm just glad there are any at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is probably going to sound like a really dumb set of questions from me considering that I own the site! But I can't access any of the Canadian links to see what works and what doesn't because of my IP address.

Are you able to take any other daily surveys besides that Greenfield and YourTwoCents?

Is the survey that you get through this link the same as any of the others that you have been able to get? The name on it is only called "Daily Survey Router Canada".

http://partners.pantheranetwork.com/z/18366/CD1250/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We can access the My View surveys as well although I've never qualified for one.
    That link looks like the Survey Head link that comes up for me, and already has Canada in the country info so we can get that one as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    We can access the My View surveys as well although I've never qualified for one.
    That link looks like the Survey Head link that comes up for me, and already has Canada in the country info so we can get that one as well.
    Are you usually able to get Survey Head through our regular link? Or just through this link?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you usually able to get Survey Head through our regular link? Or just through this link?
    Just tried it from the SR page and already have credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

Im not sure if i said it clear earlier, but i was meaning where the postal (or zip) code and things of that nature are entered. for us, it only asks postal code, email, gender, and education level. But theres at least 20 different things to enter on the US english.

I was thinking if they asked us more pre-questions, the survey possibilities would be more evened out between US and canada.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I believe that there are only a set number of surveys that are available for Canadians regardless of the questions they ask at the beginning. I think they have to ask more questions for Americans because there are more surveys available and more survey takers in general so the questions help to narrow down who gets to try for the surveys. I think that them asking fewer questions of you probably actually gives you a broader range of surveys to try for since you aren't disqualified because of how you answered one of the qualifiers. In other words they are letting Canadian survey takers try most if not all of the surveys that are available to Canadians where as they are narrowing down the Americans based on their answers to the qualifying questions. Hope this makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

Exactly Janet!
    Sunshine Rewards