Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magazines.com

Default Magazines.com

I was excited to see the increased % for Magazines.com this week!! I wanted to get a few subscriptions and 30% back is AWESOME!!! They also have $5 off and free shipping!! I was able to get 4 monthly magazine subscriptions for $30 plus $9 back!!

I have used Magazines.com before and was very pleased with their selections and customer service! Magazine subscriptions would make a great Christmas present for that person who has everything! I'll probably be placing another order for a couple of presents in a few days.

If you are in the market to renew or get a new subscription, check out their site!
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I'm sitting here thinking, "who can I give a magazine subscription to for christmas so I can scratch them off my christmas list". This deal is awsome, thank you!!!!!
    JollyTammy

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I need to check out their list. I am going to let a few of my mag subscriptions run out and try some other mags instead. Off to see which ones they have.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow sounds like a great deal! I might pick some up for gifts and myself as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so give me ideas for good deal magazines for my DH -25, me-23, and my Grandpa-80. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Okay, so give me ideas for good deal magazines for my DH -25, me-23, and my Grandpa-80. lol
    Well being that I see you down in the get fit section I'd recommend shape and/or self if you don't already have those.

DH - my brother and then Mike love ESPN the mag much more than sports illustrated and there is no swimsuit issue with ESPN

Grandpa - hmm tough one. Does he have any hobbies?
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I was excited to see the increased % for Magazines.com this week!! I wanted to get a few subscriptions and 30% back is AWESOME!!! They also have $5 off and free shipping!! I was able to get 4 monthly magazine subscriptions for $30 plus $9 back!!

I have used Magazines.com before and was very pleased with their selections and customer service! Magazine subscriptions would make a great Christmas present for that person who has everything! I'll probably be placing another order for a couple of presents in a few days.

If you are in the market to renew or get a new subscription, check out their site!
    Wow!!! Off to buy more magazines! Really glad we didn't sell magazines with the Girl Scouts, this year.

Okay is it $5 off per magazine or per order? Can you use the $5 off on more than one order?
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Okay is it $5 off per magazine or per order? Can you use the $5 off on more than one order?
    There are certain magazines that are $5 off, I think when you click on the link (at SR) it will take you to the list. I used this, last month, to get Southern Living for my mom for Christmas.

THe $5 off is for a certain selection of magazines...not all of them.

I ordered Southern Living. I used to get it all the time but it got So expensive I had to drop it a few years ago. When I ordered it I got (I think) Ladies Home Journal for only $7!! So 2 magazines for a year for only $21.95 and I will get around $6.50 for SR!!

I also orderd a Santa Letter for my dd on the offers page so I will get $4.75 back for that!!