Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magazines.com

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I think between other orders and today, I have now officially ordered every tween magazine available. LOL That should keep DD12 busy for quite awhile. Bummer, Disney Adventures is gone. DD9 liked it, she reads great, but doesn't like to read so I really likes being able to order this one for her. I have ordered M and several other teeny bopper mags, for both them. They decorate their once beautiful bedrooms with pictures of Hannah Montana and every other Disney star they can find. DD9's fave is Orlando Bloom.

Right... the $5 is off of certain magazines. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I ordered Family Fun and Parenting and got $10 off of those 2 using that code (then I added a couple of more mags). Those 2 subscriptions alone were $4.97 each. If you click on the coupon on SR it does take you to the list of magazines with $5 off. I think I just lucked out in picking 2 on the list lol.

All of these are not of the $5 off list (the ones highlighted are), but are some suggestions:

For Parents: Parenting, Parents, Family Fun, Wonder Time
    For Kids: Disney & Me, National Geographic for kids, Disney's Princesses
    Health/ Sports: Women's Health, Shape, Self, Golf, Sporting News, ESPN
    Cooking: Cooking Light, Everyday with Rachel Ray

They have a very long list of titles available!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered Outdoor Life and Field & Stream for my dad for a total of $10. I also ordered Family Fun for myself, my brother and his family and my two sisters and their familes. Family Fun was only $4.95. I got 6 subscriptions for a total of $29.80. That is a great deal. Plus, I earned about $8.94 in shopping credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is a great offer. I always buy magazines as Christmas gifts for my nieces and of course my children. They love them. I'd already place my order last month, but I'm not missing out on this special! I have to get something for myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I ordered 3 subscriptions for $30 and made $9 SR rewards. Not too bad since I wanted to pick up some magazines for DH anyway. Thanks for the tip!!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

can't wait for them to credit!! i went ahead and placed an order for my mom for christmas. thanks to the op for the tip
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered People Magazine for a year, it costs alot, but I really like this magazine. It was 116.97 but with the 30% back thats 35 bucks back. Its a great deal.

Holy smokes. I just ran one of our shopping credit imports. You all have been ordering some MAGAZINES, haven't you?? $600 in Magazines.com commission pending in 3 days. Looks like they are coming through really well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Yay! I see mine came through. Seeing it makes me more confident about ordering more subscriptions. Thanks for the increase, Tricia!

Well, we know a good deal when we see it!! Magazines really are a good gift for that person who is hard to buy for and the prices are great! So, glad credits are coming through well since I posted about my good experiences with them!
    Sunshine Rewards