Thread: Disney Movie club

Default Disney Movie club

I am interested in joining the disney movie club, but the link that is used is only for DVD's. Is there a link for Blue Ray? I am only asking because I keep getting emails to sign up through my email and the advertise Blue Ray. I would love to get credit for joining though SR.

I signed up thru here and I am 99% certain there are blue rays available....I don't get them, but I am almost positive they are there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I believe that there is a seperate club for blu ray. I've gotten e-mails. I'm not sure if there is cash back through SR.

I joined and all you need to do is set your account up with blu-ray preference. any title available in blu-ray, will be shipped in blu-ray.

laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

When I joined several years ago, I did order DVD's, but when I got a Blu-ray player I was able to switch over. I was curious about this and clicked on the link at SR, checked the FAQ's at the site and found this:

Are Disney titles available in DVD or VHS?
    All titles during the sign-up process are available in DVD or Blu-ray™ format.

There must be an opportunity at some point to select Blu-ray as the format.
    Barb

My new movie selection card comes with a choice for either, so like pp said, you just need to set up your acct to reflect blu ray as your pref.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

When I signed up, I had to click on a seperate link to receive my titles in BR because the only thing that was diplayed was DVD. I just hope that I will still receive credit through SR. Once I clicked on the link, the sign up process was very easy.

Thanks guys