Thread: grrr...survey

Default grrr...survey

I can not get a survey tonight!!!!! ugggggggggghhhhhhh

I feel your pain. I have already tried 6 surveys today and haven't been able to qualify for any of them. I am on #7 right now so cross your fingers for me!

Edited: #7 survey was a winner for me! Woot!
    Last edited by Momtoaprincess; 11-03-2007 at 10:22 PM.

Sunshine Rewards

Clear cookies....change your email address. Might not help, but it might?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, i did clear my cookies

I know!! 7 was my lucky number tonight --- I tried the faucet one just for giggles -- I got all the way through and was expecting the congrats screen but I got the 'we are experiencing difficulties' message and then it booted me - I finally got the one on diamonds and it was quick and easy - fun too - yawn! Night all -- good luck getting your surveys - it's a jungle out there!! lol
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I totally understand. I'm already out of the $7.50 bonus for this month. I did a survey on 11/1, got the congratulations page, then the you've exceeded the survey limit for the rest of the day, but then I never received credit for the completed survey. Ah, the mysteries of Greenfield.

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    I know!! 7 was my lucky number tonight --- I tried the faucet one just for giggles -- I got all the way through and was expecting the congrats screen but I got the 'we are experiencing difficulties' message and then it booted me - I finally got the one on diamonds and it was quick and easy - fun too - yawn! Night all -- good luck getting your surveys - it's a jungle out there!! lol
    I got the same message the other day as well on the faucets It justs keeps getting harder and harder the more you do, but it does feel good when the congratulations page pops up

i finally got one on cell phones at around 11 pm

I got the diamond one too - when it finished, it seemed to end rather abruptly so I had the "oh no" feeling. It did go back to the congrats page so hopefully I'll see credit on Monday for it.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

DH had the same problem tonight with the faucet survey tonight. I tried to hit the refresh button hoping it would work and it said that I had already completed the survey. Ugh!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards