Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undercover Tourist quick question...

Default Undercover Tourist quick question...

Hi all!
    I just purchase my mom's park ticket today and it looks like it's being shipped today already!

I have never used them before..I went throught the link here on SR. Does the credit usually show up the next dayish? (As pending I mean)

Thanks! Hope everybody's good, I haven't posted a lot lately!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Let me know how it goes.....i'll be ordering my ticket in August before the price goes up....if it does.
    Jennifer -

I love, love, love Undercover Tourist! Except for SR, they have the best customer service anywhere. Can't wait to go through SR the next time I order tickets.

UT is in fact....

AMAZING!!

First of all, my shipping address for this order is different from my billing and they called to check on it! They told me the order would go out that day! (Even though on the website, it says 10 business days I think!)

The credit showed up in my pending by the next afternoon AND my mom called that the envelope arrived already! (This was a couple of days ago, so it came like 3 days after I ordered it!)

I would totally order from them again!

Jennifer -

If you want to order from them, and you are really close to your travel dates, they will deliver the tickets to your resort, or you can stop in their office.
    I've used them for my tickets the last 3 times, and I also got a great deal on my dh ticket for the Rookie Driving Experience at Richard Petty's Driving School at WDW.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Bumping this up...

I'm going to order our tickets from UT through SR I think. Is the $2.50 per ticket or per order? I need 2 parkhoppers for DH and I. If it's per order, if I placed our ticket orders separately would I get $5.00 then?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Bumping this up...

I'm going to order our tickets from UT through SR I think. Is the $2.50 per ticket or per order? I need 2 parkhoppers for DH and I. If it's per order, if I placed our ticket orders separately would I get $5.00 then?

I never received an answer for this, but for anyone else that is wondering, it appears to be $2.50 per order, not per ticket. I placed an order for both mine & DH's tickets and was credited $2.50.

It's a flat rate for the whole order.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's a flat rate for the whole order.
    ...But could we order each ticket individually? Since there is free shipping, it wouldn't cost more.

The reason I ask is because my dad is planning on taking 14 of us to WDW in 2012 and he is planning on ordering the tickets from UCT. I had already advised him to make separate orders (since the tickets are returnable if unopened) in case something comes up and someone can't go. Wow! If I placed 14 separate orders, that would be $35 to my SR account!!

He was thinking of ordering a few at a time anyways to spread out the cost over time. At a minimum, we'll probably do 4 orders, one for each family. That would still be $10 into my SR fund...not bad.