Thread: Should I Just Give up Hope?

Default Should I Just Give up Hope?

On a trouble ticket submitted on August 28?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I never really give up hope on TT's but at this point I wouldn't count on it as part of a cashout LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    who was it for?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    who was it for?
    One Hanes Place. I spent about $77.00
    Sunshine Rewards

One Hanes Place. I spent about $77.00
    We just checked the transaction log and One Hanes Place is saying it was not referred by us. Did you already have something in your cart, or could you have used a different sites coupon code? Some other site got the credit for it. Its unreal how these other sites override our cookies unfairly.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We just checked the transaction log and One Hanes Place is saying it was not referred by us. Did you already have something in your cart, or could you have used a different sites coupon code? Some other site got the credit for it. Its unreal how these other sites override our cookies unfairly.
    I don't think so, but it's been quite a while so I don't really know. I usually try to remember to clear my cookies before I shop. I think I might have gone on their site and looked before coming back to SR and clicking on them though. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Thanks for checking into it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just wondering the same thing about mine. TT # 1821 was submitted on 8/23 - Bombay Company. It has dropped into Pending, says it was submitted to merchant, and 'there are no messages in this ticket yet'. Thanks.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Until a ticket has been closed I'd keep hope for getting the credit. Once it is submitted to a merchant SR doesn't have anything they can do about it until the merchant responds.
    Sunshine Rewards

Really a good rule of thumb is if we dont hear from the merchant or get credit within 90 days, we probably won't.