Thread: I have a Mac :(

Default I have a Mac :(

Sunshine Rewards is optimized to work with Internet Explorer. I have a Mac and can only use Firefox or Safari. Do other users in the same situation have advice on which surveys and freebies work best with Firefox? Has anyone had trouble getting shopping credit using Firefox?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

I think a lot of us use Firefox exclusively now and get credits for everything. You just need to make sure that it is set to accept cookies and not block the ads.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think a lot of us use Firefox exclusively now and get credits for everything. You just need to make sure that it is set to accept cookies and not block the ads.
    Great! Just the answer I was looking for.

I've used a Mac since I started on SR and have been a SMPlus since it was offered - just look at my earnings below - having a Mac will not deter you from earning here!!!

And Welcome!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I've used a Mac since I started on SR and have been a SMPlus since it was offered - just look at my earnings below - having a Mac will not deter you from earning here!!!

And Welcome!
    Hi gpp2001! Thanks for the welcome and the reassurance. Time to start filling out some surveys.