Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I don't do the Quick Surveys because I think that they are Greenfield surveys and we are only allowed to do two of those per day (one being the DS, the other M2C/SM). Sometimes when I go back to the yellow page, I can get another survey. When it takes you back to SR, I take it to mean that there are just no other SH surveys available for me. HTH.
    Thanks for answering!
    Yeah, I know back to SR means no other surveys. I do think Quick Surveys is GF - the options seem to always be the same as for the DS. However, I haven't been taking the SM surveys regularly (no time for all 6 every day!) so if we can do 2 GFs I should get credit for DS and SH, I'd think. But I guess I don't know!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. has anyone noticed amp surveys taking longer to load lately? for the last 2 days when i have done an amp the pages load really slowly or don't load at all. yesterdays survey took me 45 minutes to complete and today it took me almost an hour. all the other surveys load quickly but amp seems to be real slow. is it me (my computer) or what? if anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated. i hope i am not saying anything wrong and if i am i am truly sorry and you can delete this post if you feel it is inappropriate.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I had the same problem yesterday, have not tried an AMP today.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

have yesterday's surveys credited yet today? just curious.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

it is 4:09 pm CT here, and i haven't gotten credit for yesterday's DS. i was wondering if today's surveys have credited also, because i took one very early yesterday morning. i'm sure they're just late, or maybe they need a push to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    it is 4:09 pm CT here, and i haven't gotten credit for yesterday's DS. i was wondering if today's surveys have credited also, because i took one very early yesterday morning. i'm sure they're just late, or maybe they need a push to go through.
    Did not get Monday's either.......maybe some delay (altho for some reason, tho nothing is different on my computer, I have not received several credits this month....not mad, just sayin' )

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I started this month late in the game, but am doing pretty good. I think I've only been doing surveys this month for the last week or so, and have made about $20. Woo!

I can't ever seem to get a My View survey. I never, ever qualify for them.

I've had the best survey day so far! I got a 5 minute survey from Survey Head, qualified and got an easy one on GF and AMP, and just got one of my favorite place (DLR) that was short and sweet on ssi.