Thread: Questions about Spouses and Surveys...

Default Questions about Spouses and Surveys...

My sister and BiL are interested in signing up for SR thanks to all the info I've given them about the surveys.

Here's the situation: They each have their own laptops, but no hard-wired internet service. They have a broadband wi-fi plan with Verizon for their internet access for both home and on the road. My sister is moving out of state for a new job and BiL will be staying behind with their DD while my sister scopes out the new neighborhood for more permanent housing and childcare. My sister will be staying at an Extended Stay America hotel for a month and taking advantage of their wi-fi service. After that, they will again be sharing a residence and possibly a hard-wired internet service.

So, can they BOTH sign up for accounts? Or will that be a violation? I don't know how the whole "ISP address" thing works with a mobile broadband service. My sister would like to sign up and then refer her husband so he can take his own surveys while she is away.

Any ideas? They are both very excited about this!

I believe this would fall under the "one account per household" rule. If they set up 2 accounts, they would risk having both accounts deactivated. If I was in that situation, I would set up one account for the family. Both of them should be able to log into the account and take surveys from different locations (possibly not at the same exact time though- haven't tried that). They could both also do online shopping on that one account. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I believe this would fall under the "one account per household" rule. If they set up 2 accounts, they would risk having both accounts deactivated. If I was in that situation, I would set up one account for the family. Both of them should be able to log into the account and take surveys from different locations (possibly not at the same exact time though- haven't tried that). They could both also do online shopping on that one account. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong!
    Referencing the bolded part... I assume that they would only be able to complete a TOTAL of six surveys per day, but either of them could take them? It wouldn't be like they could EACH take all six per day, right?

Right, six total per account.
    Sunshine Rewards

And don't forget that only one person can take DS and MTC - you can't change those once you decide who is going to take them. A different person can take each of these surveys but once you decide on who is taking them you can't change - Hope this makes sense. If not ask me a question and I will try to answer in a better way!!! I've had a glass or two of wine and am not sure if I'm making sense!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187