Thread: problems

Default problems

On Saturday I took 3 y2c in order to get one. (they all completed normally) Today I have taken 2 Surveyheads already and nothing. The one I took late last night (1am) was about packaging of a product and the one today was about cell phones. The one I took early this morning said I had completed but the transaction would be reviewed and verified? The second Surveyhead was completed and went to a page that said they were sorry but having technical difficulties.
    I know people dont want to hear about non credits but I am wondering if others are having issues.

I just tried a third SH. I cleared my cookies and went back to SR. I went right to SH and completed a survey that took me back to the SR page like it is supposed to. I then realized I had forgot to log back in before I took the survey. I logged in assuming I wouldnt get credit but I did. Thank goodness.
    Last edited by KimCh; 06-27-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: update
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It seems there is something that is blocking or interfering with your cookies. Especially since it is only happening some time. Please read the stickies and try clearing cookies and doing a thorough cleaning of your computer. Check your connections. Make sure you don't have any other programs open when completing surveys. Perhaps try changing browsers.

If there were an overall drop in the percent of completions Tricia would post that there is a problem. Otherwise the problem is not on the end of the survey companies but in your system. Especially since it is happening with more than one survey company.
    Sunshine Rewards