Thread: Does ANYone know when Disney Dollars are coming back???

Default Does ANYone know when Disney Dollars are coming back???

I asked on the rewards thread but no one ever answered. I thought they were coming back Oct 29th but I am not seeing them yet. I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to get some before our trip in Dec.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia mentioned earlier this week that she was trying to get caught up from vacation and with all the new contests/promos that began Nov 1. She did not want to put them up when she couldn't get to the post office to mail them. They will be back just not sure when.
    Sunshine Rewards

THanks!! We are leaving Dec 23rd but I want to make sure I have plenty of time for them to get here!! I also want to get some more Wendy's cards for the travel stops. Do you know which ones would take longer to get? (That is if both were available at the same time)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you will be ok. I'm thinking that they will not be back this week. I just saw a post by Tricia that she was taking today off from SR to spend time with the kiddos before going to the conference in NY this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually had them up for a bit last week but I sold out in like 2 hours we had so many cashouts! As soon as I get home from this conference, I will be getting more. I just didn't want to have people waiting for them while I was out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks so much Tricia!! I almost have enough to get the amount I want. By tomorrow I will!! Have fun and bring us lots of specials and offers back!!!

Cool! I need to get some also as the tooth fairy will be coming to our house soon : )
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards