Thread: Shoebuy Private Sale

Default Shoebuy Private Sale

Two days of deals, by invitation ONLY, but we've partnered with Shoebuy for this great sale. Don't miss out on these spectacular deals.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Shoebuy/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Do we still get cash back rewards for these purchases? I ordered 3 pairs of crocs for the kids and then realized maybe we don't get the rewards with the sale. Just wondering whether or not to look for it in my account.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, you still do, that is the deal we made with them. Any time they are having this private sale though and you are notified, be sure to go through the links on SR, NOT the ones they will send you in an email.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did! I went through the Crocs sale link under coupons on the Shoebuy page. Woohoo!!! Another $4.05 for my account for next quarter and I got the kids new Crocs!!! Have I told you guys how much I love SR and Shoebuy???
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a shoebuy-related question and sorry if I am putting it in the wrong place, didn't see an answer somewhere else, or shouldn't be asking (think I covered the bases! ) - anyway, I made an order, now it see pending for 7/26. I'm confused as to why it's pending for so long?! Something to do with end of the quarter or something else? (I was and am again an SM - so maybe it'll change back today; I'll wait & see! --- Yep it went to 10 days, yay!)
    Last edited by lanny76; 07-01-2010 at 08:44 AM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I have a similar question Lanny LOL. If I wasn't an SM last quarter and I had credits pending for July but I am an SM for this quarter will the pending change over to 10 days or will they stay pending until the 28 days out? I thought I remembered last time I went from non-SM to SM (and the opposite too) that the pending changed. Like when I went from SM to non-SM I think I remember the pending on my sale changing from 10 days to 28. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards