Thread: PayPal Cashouts Done!

Default PayPal Cashouts Done!

Just processed all of the PayPal cashouts for May. You should see the money in your accounts any time now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Woohooo! Thanks Sunshine! With this cashout I'm taking over 500.00 on vacation with us for any type of pleasures my little heart desires!

I can't thank you guys enough.

Oh, and since May's cashout, I went from a few dollars to over 130.00 all in less than a month.

For all you doubters, it's real. It's really real, people!
    Sunshine Rewards

got mine, thanks!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Thanks! Tomorrow I'll post a pic of what I spent this cashout on.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks! I used mine for shopping at the National Quilt Show in Columbus, OH a few weeks ago. This is one of the things I bought - it's a kit that I made the top for last week.

It WAS going to go to the next one of my cousins to ahve a boy, but I'm not sure I can give it up just yet. One is expecting in De3cember, but I don't know what they're having yet. I'm very temptesd to save this one for my first niece or nephew, even though that may be a long time yet!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Thanks! I used mine for shopping at the National Quilt Show in Columbus, OH a few weeks ago. This is one of the things I bought - it's a kit that I made the top for last week.

It WAS going to go to the next one of my cousins to ahve a boy, but I'm not sure I can give it up just yet. One is expecting in De3cember, but I don't know what they're having yet. I'm very temptesd to save this one for my first niece or nephew, even though that may be a long time yet!
    Wow. That's beautiful. Did you make it or buy it already made? I've always wanted to make a quilt, but since it involves sewing and I don't know how to, this is one project that I haven't attempted, yet. Hhmm, maybe one day.
    Sunshine Rewards

I made it. The book scenes I had to cut apart, then put borders on them. The kit was all P)oky Little Puppy fabric to make this quilt. The kit was actually very reasonably priced, compared to SOME that I've seen.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards