Thread: Gift Cards

Default Gift Cards

I need to buy some gift certificates. Is there a list of places that give $$ back for gift cards? Am I missing it? I know Home Depot does, but any place else? I am sure this has already been discussed or is on the site somewhere, but I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I know Tricia posted that Barnes and Noble would give a % back on gift cards until January 31 (I think it is 3%).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I know Tricia posted that Barnes and Noble would give a % back on gift cards until January 31 (I think it is 3%).

Thanks! I am trying to get teachers' presents done. I figure gift cards are something they can use and can't get TOO many of.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I was thinking the same thing for teacher gifts.............I know I would like a gift card if I was a teacher.............I mean how many apple/teacher themed gifts can one person get!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing for teacher gifts.............I know I would like a gift card if I was a teacher.............I mean how many apple/teacher themed gifts can one person get!
    Exactly! I have always bought a pack of stickers (the ones that have over 1000 stickers) and a $5.00 - $10.00 Walmart gift card. Not sure if I will do $10 this year. We have 7 teachers to buy for, and that would be $70! I think we will do $5.00 Maybe it sounds cheap, but I also get them little gifts throughout the year such as notepads, markers, dry erase markers, stickers, etc. I know what the teachers need because I am on PTO and they make a wish list every year.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Under shopping by category, there is a list.

Thanks for letting us know where to find the list!!!

Angela...........before kids I was a teacher (now I tutor until youngest goes to school fulltime in a few years), my sister is a teacher also......not that the thoughtfull gifts aren't appreciated, but a gift card allows them to get something for themselves or to defray the cost of supplies that they would already be buying for their classes (schools do not supply much anymore and unfortunately the teachers have to 'eat' the cost of what is needed for their classes!)

I definately go the gift card route.............who doesn't like a gift card!!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards