Thread: Credit for multiple magazines.com orders?

Default Credit for multiple magazines.com orders?

Does the 30% back from magazines.com work as a shopping credit - i.e. you get 30% back from each order even if you place multiple orders, or is it like an offer - 30% back on the first order? I placed two orders and one is already pending. I am looking at placing a third order, but whether or not the subscription is a good deal depends if I am eligible to get 30% back on another order, or if I am limited to one. Does that make sense? If I can get 30% back even if I have already gotten it once, that makes their prices an even better deal!

Does anyone know how that will work? DH has several magazines up for renewal, and it could be a great deal with 30% back to go ahead and renew them now (if I didn't already use my chance on my first order).

Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its a shopping credit so you can do it as much as you want.
    Sunshine Rewards

Since it is listed under the shopping section, it should give you 30% back on all orders until the increased offer expires.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Does the 30% back from magazines.com work as a shopping credit - i.e. you get 30% back from each order even if you place multiple orders, or is it like an offer - 30% back on the first order? I placed two orders and one is already pending. I am looking at placing a third order, but whether or not the subscription is a good deal depends if I am eligible to get 30% back on another order, or if I am limited to one. Does that make sense? If I can get 30% back even if I have already gotten it once, that makes their prices an even better deal!

Does anyone know how that will work? DH has several magazines up for renewal, and it could be a great deal with 30% back to go ahead and renew them now (if I didn't already use my chance on my first order).

Thank you!

When did you do your orders?? I did two this weekend and I haven't seen the credits yet, I know some are slower then others. It is just a big one and if they actually credit I would like to get some other subscriptions, but if they don't credit then it isn't worth it.

I placed my order on Friday and the credit showed up pending sometime Sunday. Not sure what their cutoff is for sending the information to SR though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    When did you do your orders?? I did two this weekend and I haven't seen the credits yet, I know some are slower then others. It is just a big one and if they actually credit I would like to get some other subscriptions, but if they don't credit then it isn't worth it.
    I did one Saturday morning and one Saturday evening. The one from the morning is showing as pending. I figured the other one would show up today as Tricia finished the shopping credits, but it could be next week. I didn't want to place another order counting the 30% if it was a one shot deal, but I will do another one tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the help!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards