Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatter Thread Independence Weekend Survey Contest

Default Chatter Thread Independence Weekend Survey Contest

Fun!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Chatter Thread Independence Weekend Survey Contest

Post all chatter for the contest here so we can keep the official thread to only contest posts! Thanks and Good Luck!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi all!!! member since May and I've just completed the surveys for the contest. I hope I win! While I'm in here... does anyone have suggestions on how to make the big bucks??? I need Disney GCs and I keep seeing chatter about cashing out $500 GCs two or three times a year! That would pay for my entire vacation!!! How can I get to that level of moneymaking?
    Last edited by lojikal1; 07-02-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: stoopid spelinng

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal1 View Post
    Hi all!!! member since May and I've just completed the surveys for the contest. I hope I win! While I'm in here... does anyone have suggestions on how to make the big bucks??? I need Disney GCs and I keep saeeing chatter about cashing out $500 GCs two or three times a year! That would pay for my entire vacation!!! How can I get to that level of moneymaking?
    Consistently doing the 6 surveys (or whatever you can qualify for) is a big start. The majority of my earnings are from surveys with a little shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

ugh i'm stuck at 4!! AMP and MV are giving me nothing.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I can't get AMP today. No dice yesterday either.

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal1 View Post
    Hi all!!! member since May and I've just completed the surveys for the contest. I hope I win! While I'm in here... does anyone have suggestions on how to make the big bucks??? I need Disney GCs and I keep seeing chatter about cashing out $500 GCs two or three times a year! That would pay for my entire vacation!!! How can I get to that level of moneymaking?
    Shopping and surveys! If you are able to do all six surveys everyday that's $4 per day and around $120 per month - I know most people don't get all six surveys but if you at least get a couple, you can make $100, add in a little shopping and you've made $1000 in a year!

I do a lot of shopping through SR - I find that I can get free shipping on most sites that I use and that save me $$$, as it takes me 20 minutes to get to any stores!!! (except the grocery store - which I can walk to!)

Good Luck and welcome to SR!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

grrr, no SH available......and SSI being a pill, too. going to keep trying as I can, tho.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    grrr, no SH available......and SSI being a pill, too. going to keep trying as I can, tho.
    same thing w/ SH, same qualifying ?s and same result, 'unfortunately no surveys for you'. may not change since this is a holiday wkend - oh well, at least there's a chance to get the other 5!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

i've managed to get 4 so far this morning but mv keeps telling me there are no surveys available and i can't do amp until much later today. if i can't get 5 today i'll take my 4 and try again tomorrow. as they say tomorrow is another day. good luck everybody in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl