Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: entertainment book 2008

Default entertainment book 2008

I have purchased the entertainment book online in the past before. When I click on the link in the shopping to buy it this year, it already notices me as a customer having an account.

My question is, if I go to the shopping section of the rewards and click on the banner to take me to the site to buy the book, is that the way that it knows I am coming from the sunshine rewards site, and that is how it will give me the credit for buying the book. This will be my first time buying something under the shopping section, and I want to make sure I do it right so I get my credits.

Has anyone bought the book through sunshine yet this year, and gotten there credit already.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sunshine Rewards

I'm an existing Entertainment customer, and I ordered an 08 book and get SR credit.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Merchants track you by SR id so when you click on a link they place a cookie on your computer until you complete the transaction. They normally check your computer for a cookie right after you finish the transaction and if they find the cookie (ie you haven't removed it yet) then they will put you on the report to send to SR so you get credit.

So you should be ok even if you are an existing customer. I would just clear out all cookies then click on the link and go and order the book (you can sign into your account during check out so that is ok) pay for it and let the cookie sit on your computer for a couple of hours and you should be ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

has anyone recieved their book yet? I ordered mine months ago , have been billed but no book.
    <Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    has anyone recieved their book yet? I ordered mine months ago , have been billed but no book.
    I ordered mine on Oct 1 and received it about a week or so later.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I ordered mine while SR family was on vaca, the credit posted as soon as they came back and I got my book last week.

FYI, They also recognized me as an existing customer and I also got credit for it, it's a shopping credit so there's no reason why you shouldn't, just like if your already an exisiting customer to B&N, TRU etc.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been on hold forever with entertainment.com. I bought in Spetember, was billed and never recieved the book. We will see how good they are at helping me. I don't have the email from them but do have my visa statement.
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I have been on hold forever with entertainment.com. I bought in Spetember, was billed and never recieved the book. We will see how good they are at helping me. I don't have the email from them but do have my visa statement.
    Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue, I'm sure they're used to them getting lost in the mail, although they have no one to blame but themselves!
    I was quite shocked to see mine arrive in clear shrink wrap. So everyone who handles it or passes by knows exactly what it is. I hate to assume the worst but the way they wrap/mail it can be an open invitation for someone who may want it bad enough.
    Sunshine Rewards

hmm, after being on hold FOREVER they are saying they shipped it a month ago, by two day air. Now I am on hold again. Got to try and track it

PS
    After 25 minutes and 3 seconds they are sending me a new one. It will take about a week. I know I should have said you two day the last one this one should be as well, but I am a wooss. He said UPS canceled my order for some reason.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 11-12-2007 at 12:48 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

thank you to everyone who gave me advice and responded back....i am going to order the book this week...i will let you know how it works out.

Sunshine Rewards