Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E.L.F. Cosmetics, $1.00 bargains.

Default E.L.F. Cosmetics, $1.00 bargains.

Elf was just bought out by Macy's, and they are changing all their packaging.

The eye's, lip, face makeup is all $1.00

Bath & Body is the same price though.

I am stocking up for my 2 dd's for Christmas.

Just click on like eyes and scroll down and you will see the 1.00 bargains.

I just bought a whole bunch from BuyBeauty.com for my daughter.(Great stocking stuffers!) Almost everything is .99 and free shipping on orders over $25 and 8% reward! I even got her new brushes for .99!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    I just bought a whole bunch from BuyBeauty.com for my daughter.(Great stocking stuffers!) Almost everything is .99 and free shipping on orders over $25 and 8% reward! I even got her new brushes for .99!!!
    Since we have both e.l.f. and Buy Beauty I looked at both sites. Some great deals on Buy Beauty and I placed 2 orders.

I emailed my daughter, told her to look a the site and send me a list. Only one item she wanted was out of stock. I just filled her stocking....so thank you!!! Free shipping and 8% back what a deal.

After I placed her order I found some gift sets for my nieces so I ordered those also. It showed only 3 left and that is how many I ordered so I hope I get them. I just looked at the website again and the item is still there, just no number for how many in stock. Fingers crossed.

Now I'm going to look at the e.l.f. site and see if I can find the item she wanted.

Thanks again for posting. Can't pass up a sale!!!

Cindy.....any coupon codes for free shipping or anything for e.l.f.? They have the item that my daughter wanted. Thanks!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-06-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I saw free shipping and other codes out there, but if you want the % back, you can't use these codes till posted, I was wondering too if they could put any up.

ELF has a coupon code on their site EGSTOAL It makes everything Buy One Get One Half Off
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is a question for you guys. I looked on Beauty.com and picked out a couple things. Then it said that there were 98 other things on the affiliated drugstore.com. Do I need to go to that one seperately? or can I shop through that link? Never tried E.L.F. but for a buck each Im going to try it all LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Here is a question for you guys. I looked on Beauty.com and picked out a couple things. Then it said that there were 98 other things on the affiliated drugstore.com. Do I need to go to that one seperately? or can I shop through that link? Never tried E.L.F. but for a buck each Im going to try it all LOL
    The one I shopped through for e.l.f. was BuyBeauty.com. I know Drugstore.com and beauty.com are affiliated but if it were me, I would shop separately and clear my cookies between shops. And be sure to go back in through the beauty.com link on SR. I have had several issues with Drugstore.com NOT crediting. Maybe it's just me and it would be fine for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00
    ELF has a coupon code on their site EGSTOAL It makes everything Buy One Get One Half Off
    Thanks for the info. I only need ONE item on e.l.f. and it's a $1.00. Even if I bought 2 to get the Buy 1 Get 1 Half off, I can't justify the $6.95 shipping fee for that.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 11-06-2007 at 06:48 PM.

I can't get the EGSTOAL copon to work. Is that because I have all items that are 1.00 in it?

BTW, I cleared cookies and went to the elf site.
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed my order at E.L.F. 's website. Shipping was only 6.95 and I got alot of stuff. I bought 2 makeup kits that were only 5.00 each. I also got a bunch of other eye and lip items. Very nice deal I must say.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I can't get the EGSTOAL copon to work. Is that because I have all items that are 1.00 in it?

BTW, I cleared cookies and went to the elf site.
    The coupon code worked when I put stuff in my cart to try it out. Did you ever get it to work?

They did have some great deals. Thanks again OhMari for posting.