Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E.L.F. Cosmetics, $1.00 bargains.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey Janet - what's the quality like? I've heard mixed reviews so I haven't ordered yet but I need something to use to try out some of these makeup trends like the famous smokey eye.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their mascara and lip items. The powdered items were in much smaller packages than I am used to getting with clinique but what can I expect for 1.00??? LOL I also notice that the powdered items dust up alot more than I am used to so I had to tap alot off of the brush before applying. I think with the smaller size and more dusting (? can't think of a better word) that I will probably run out quickly. Their mascara that come with waterproof on one end and regular on the other is great! I love it. I also bought probably 20 - 25 different lip products to try them all. So far I like them all that I have tried. I also got the all over cover stick which is their version of cover up and I like that too. It is much thicker than my regular foundation and covers blemishes and spots really well. Even though it is thicker it spreads really easily and doesnt feel cakey. So far so good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Got mine yesterday, so it takes 10-12 days to receive your order.