Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Greenfield

Default Meeting with Greenfield

Hey everyone,

I know we are going to do a full trip report for you later, but I wanted to get this information out there ASAP because it affects how you do surveys right now.

First of all, Jill from Greenfield was such a pleasure to meet with. Unlike some of the advertisers that we met with, I could have sat and talked to her all afternoon. I think having a good contact with a network is essential to us continuing to get our credits, and we have a terrific one with Greenfield.

Second, Jill was VERY pleased with the traffic that we have been sending. She said that our quality and conversions are great and she wishes all of her partners were like us. That made me so happy to hear! It is truly because you all take the surveys so seriously.

Third, we talked about the "issues" that you all have been facing with surveys recently. If you get a congratulations page and it does not take you back to SR, it means that your credits are going to be imported at a later date. So go ahead and try to get another one that day to be safe, but expect that you will probably see a double credit in that next week and that is OKAY. Also, we are going to work on putting a mechanism in place on SR where you can tell us about surveys where you get an error message at the end and we can try to get credits.

Fourth, Jill told us that we should be seeing a LOT of new surveys November and December. If you have ever had a hard time qualifying before, you should not have a hard time now. They have almost twice as many opportunities as a couple of months ago. So get in there and get some!!

Lastly, we talked about people getting the "you do not qualify" message after you feel like you took the whole survey. You are getting this message because your survey did not pass quality control. This could be for various reasons, including doing the survey too fast, answering questions inconsistently, or responding in appropriately to questions that are put in for quality control purposes. The really good news about this is that the advertiser does NOT get your results if you get that message. So although it sucks that you spent the time and got nothing in return, the advertiser is not getting any of that information--it is deleted completely as being suspect.

Oh, wait! One last thing. Right now there are some sites that are sending tens of thousands of clicks in an hour span and clogging up the survey routers so that little sites like us cannot get in. They will be implementing new technology next month that will keep that from happening--thereby making it more likely that you will get into surveys even during busy times.

That's all that I can think of right now. Cindy might have more to add. And feel free to ask questions!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for sharing the information with us!! Great to hear that there will be more survey opportunities!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you, I hope you gave some SR swag to Jill because she sounds great! All the new improvements and answers to some of our questions about how the surveys work is great! Thank your Tricia, Cindy and Jill.....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay!! I'm glad Jill is a great contact and has some answers and suggestions for us.
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Sounds like a great meeting so far! Glad that she's/they're happy with us and the amount of traffic.

Yeah! on the new amount of surveys, of course we're on vaca in Nov so I'll end up missing some, but will look to capitalize on it in December!

My question obviously is, can they explain why some of us are now stuck on the 24 hr time period of doing a survey instead of once a day? I'm still stuck there and I think it's messing with the credits. My day still doesn't start untilo 8pm or so and then it's harder to qualify for a survey that late at night, but then I can get in the early am to get one, but then my credits end up getting messed up, either skipped or double in one day.

My only concern about the do not qualify is I do follow all the rules. I've learned bc I'm a very fast reader to browse the forum every so pages or something along those lines, even as a fast reader I catch those quality control answers that they put in, but there have been a few cases where I've (and always do) ansewered honestly, took my time, did the quality control questions and after 20 mins still do not qualify after they've gotten a lot of info from us. I know most of us follow the rules and do what ever we can to qualify for the surveys, but it can be very frustrating to not qualify for one after spending 20+ mins sometimes giving them the answers.

Thanks so much for your update, I sure hope you guys are enjoying yourselves and going to get out and have some fun!!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks for letting us know & asking all our questions!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I have a question:

I have taken a survey everyday for the month of November (including today)
    I have credit for:

2 credits on 11/1 - the deli survey
    1 credit on 11/2
    no credit for 11/3
    1 credit for 11/4
    1 credit for 11/5

does this mean I still will make 30 in a month? I think I was stuck on the 24 hour thing, but that is corrected now. I use the same computer. Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Oh, and thanks for the info about your meeting. Sounds good for us
    Sunshine Rewards

That is great news and YAY for us!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for taking the time to update us Tricia - very encouraging!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member