Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting with Greenfield

Glad to hear about the new surveys coming. I don't have time to try them every day but more often than not I get do not qualify for any surveys which is kind of a bummer. Just had that a few minutes ago actually.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I am so glad to hear that we will have more suveys availble to us. I started out the month 2/2 and have not been able to qualify for another one since then. I tried all day yesterday and cleared cookies and changed email addresses. I even had DH try and he usually can get a survey when I can't and he still had no luck. The only survey he could get was the faucet survey and I had already taken it and didn't get credit. Hope the rest of the conference goes great!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

In the same boat as most of you. I have been trtying for over 1 hour now and I can't get one or DH. I would just like 25 for the month. Forget trying to get the 30. Never could get enough since I can't quailify.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I'm another one stuck on the 24 hours track and it is really starting to get on my last nerve. Hopefully, they can fix that. And yes, I know I can clear my cookies, but having to do that everyday is a huge pain and screws up every other website I have saved.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I'm another one stuck on the 24 hours track and it is really starting to get on my last nerve. Hopefully, they can fix that. And yes, I know I can clear my cookies, but having to do that everyday is a huge pain and screws up every other website I have saved.
    I hope the new changes go into affect soon. I am tired of the Phoenix car survey that goes on the 30 minutes.

I know what you mean with clearing cookies. My 15 daughter isn't thrilled when I clean the out.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    FWIW, what I do is go into my options_>cookies window, then in the search box I type "sur" (as in survey) and delete all of those cookies.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

where do i go to my options? i have been going tools, internet options, but there is no search option?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    30 surveys is 30 and it doesnt matter if 2 of them were for the same day and there were days you got none. As long as you have 30 surveys that credit on any day in November. Make sure you have in your 30 before that last day of November since that survey will credit for the 1st day of December. HTH!
    Ok, Janet, I actually was wondering that. But I don't understand... if there are only 30 days in November and the one I do on the last day counts for December, then even if I do one every single day, there's no way I can get to 30... ever... unless I am lucky enough to get 2 for one day.

Does that make sense?
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay if you do the survey on Nov 30 -- you get SURVEY credit for November, but the .80 will count toward December's earnings. Does that make sense? They are two seperate things.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got credit for 2 surveys today. I guess that means that a survey I have done in the past, that I did not think went through, went through, just late, right?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards