Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vista Print credit ?

Default Vista Print credit ?

I did the VP business card offer about a week ago and received great business cards super quick! The offer didn't credit for me, which is unusual because the VP offers usually credit very well for me. I know I can't file a TT for it, which is fine, but I wondered if there is a way you can match up unidentified credits if it comes through without a user ID. I did put the offer in pending, so I'm thinking if you see a credit without an ID, do you check to see who has done the offer and put it in pending? I was logged into SR, so if the credit were going to come, it should have been attached to my user ID. I think it was just one of those things that happen sometimes. But it got me curious!

Although I would have liked the 6 credits, the cards are great and they were a great value!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Same thing happened to me and I never got credit b/c unfortunately they can't dispute it on an offer only on a sale. It's too bad b/c they have great products and services but I must admit that I do use them when I don't 'need' to to boost my earnings so if I am not going to get the credit then I don't need to buy, kwim? I hope you have better luck than I did!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

You can open a TT for those, and we will look for a matching credit, but we can't file a dispute. We'll normally let the ticket sit for about a week and if a credit doesn't come through, we'll close it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I did the VP business card offer about a week ago and received great business cards super quick! The offer didn't credit for me, which is unusual because the VP offers usually credit very well for me. I know I can't file a TT for it, which is fine, but I wondered if there is a way you can match up unidentified credits if it comes through without a user ID. I did put the offer in pending, so I'm thinking if you see a credit without an ID, do you check to see who has done the offer and put it in pending? I was logged into SR, so if the credit were going to come, it should have been attached to my user ID. I think it was just one of those things that happen sometimes. But it got me curious!

Although I would have liked the 6 credits, the cards are great and they were a great value!
    My credit came through after almost two weeks. I had given up, but it eventually showed up! I hope yours come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You can open a TT for those, and we will look for a matching credit, but we can't file a dispute. We'll normally let the ticket sit for about a week and if a credit doesn't come through, we'll close it.
    Thanks! I know you can't dispute it, and it is not a big deal if it doesn't show up, but if it is floating around unclaimed, I'll claim it!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My credit came through after almost two weeks. I had given up, but it eventually showed up! I hope yours come through.
    You give me hope - thanks! It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things - it won't make me miss being a supermember. We are going on vacation this month, so my July earnings won't be that great anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    wow...i guess I can still hope, though not really thinking it willl.....how long do you leave an offer pending?
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    wow...i guess I can still hope, though not really thinking it willl.....how long do you leave an offer pending?
    You MUST wait 30 days before taking an offer out of pending and attempting to redo it (like a freebie.) I don't think there's a set guideline other than that, but I leave them there for 30 days, then periodically clean out anything over 30 days old that I may want to retry. If it's something you paid for, like VP, I might just let it sit there until either you decide to try it again, or it will automatically delete itself from pending after 90 days.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    You MUST wait 30 days before taking an offer out of pending and attempting to redo it (like a freebie.) I don't think there's a set guideline other than that, but I leave them there for 30 days, then periodically clean out anything over 30 days old that I may want to retry. If it's something you paid for, like VP, I might just let it sit there until either you decide to try it again, or it will automatically delete itself from pending after 90 days.
    got it....I did file a tt and Tricia couldn't find it, so I guess it will not likely show up now....thanks for the help!
    Heather

Tricia, you rock! Thanks for finding my credit!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Tricia, you rock! Thanks for finding my credit!
    glad you got yours....any chance mine actually came through?
    Heather