Thread: No credit on surveys that end in free trials?

Default No credit on surveys that end in free trials?

So I did a survey Friday (I think?) and unfortunately I don't remember which one (I *think* it was SSI or SH?) so I don't know if asking will even do me any good since I don't know. But I figured it couldn't hurt, for future reference. Anyway, the survey ended in a free trial of a children's learning site and it took me straight to the program so I never saw a "thank you" or "congratulations" screen like I usually do after completing a survey. And so I also haven't been credited. Not sure if there is anything I can do about that...?
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't think you will get credit for the survey if you click on the free trials at the end. We can't report non credits on surveys so in the future don't click on any of those free trials. Have you been getting your credits when you don't click on the trials?
    Sunshine Rewards

I must have gotten the same survey as you and it ended the same way, i'm pretty sure it was surveyhead. I didn't think I was going to get credit for it, but when I went and looked in my history the credit was there.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't think you will get credit for the survey if you click on the free trials at the end. We can't report non credits on surveys so in the future don't click on any of those free trials. Have you been getting your credits when you don't click on the trials?
    Well the entire survey was about the particular product, and it ended saying we would like you to try the product for X amt of days or X hours, whichever comes first (or something like that) and it was one of those things where I was afraid that if I DIDN'T do it I wouldn't qualify anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by brandiramirez View Post
    I must have gotten the same survey as you and it ended the same way, i'm pretty sure it was surveyhead. I didn't think I was going to get credit for it, but when I went and looked in my history the credit was there.
    Interesting. Yeah, I still don't show credit for it.
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Well the entire survey was about the particular product, and it ended saying we would like you to try the product for X amt of days or X hours, whichever comes first (or something like that) and it was one of those things where I was afraid that if I DIDN'T do it I wouldn't qualify anymore.

Interesting. Yeah, I still don't show credit for it.
    I actually had a SH survey for something similar to this a while back - it was for trying out a particular kids' learning website tho, and then sent me there to get set up to test out the website for a certain amount of time. I did get credit for it.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Lanny I also got the one you got and recieved credit but only by saying yes. I didn't realize what the OP was talking about though when she said offer. I would say to always say yes if you are interested in the product but sometimes they do not credit even when you do it. I think it has something to do with the offer at the end throwing off the cookies that mark the survey completed. I completed a razor offer on a SH and did not recieve credit but like Lanny said the education one I completed the offer and it did credit. No real rhyme or reason unfortunately. Usually if they don't credit by the second hour you can go ahead and clear cookies and try again because the SH won't credit later on if it doesn't credit within a few hours.
    Sunshine Rewards