Thread: SH ?

Default SH ?

I have been trying all day to get a SH survey. Finally got one through GF and finished about 5:10. It went to a white thank you page and then said to click through for credit. I clicked through and it went to the yellow thank you for completing our survey from SH. However, I have not gotten credit and these have always credited immediately for me. Do I need to try and take another?? I need to know because we are going out for the evening and this was survey #5 for me. AMP does not seem to like me today.

Thanks for the advice

UPDATE: I tried later to do another SH and was able to get another GF one through SH, when I finished this time I got the quick survey congrats page again (and thought, "oh no here we go") this one when I clicked on it did not go to the yellow SH congrats page, instead it took me right back to the Sunshine rewards page but I got immediate credit! I hope I didn't do anything wrong by trying again. I did save the first Quick Survey page that said I had comleted the survey but that first one just did not want to credit.

I really like the SH surveys and just wonder what went wrong the first time because they have always credited for me
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 07-02-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

this just happened to me. did a long survey with SH, clicked back to the SR page as usual, and no credit.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin