Thread: Could'nt have done it without your help

Smile Could'nt have done it without your help

We just made our FIRST family trip to WDW. After 2 yrs of saving our money to be able to do the things we wanted and it be PAID for in full, WE DID IT.
    I have read and studied all your alls hints and tips till my eyeballs fell out. What made it worth every penny, was when our DD8 looked at me with tears in her eyes and said Thank You, Mommy and Daddy.
    We arrived on June 28 and made it to Downtown Disney. And had dinner at Captain Jacks. We danced on the boardwalk, went LEGO crazy, I DIED and went Chocolate Heaven, and my DD8 became unglued at the My Little Pony all you can get for 18.95.
    The next day was Hollywood Studos. From the Tower of Terror, to the Beauty and the Beast, dinner at Hollywood and Vine and the best for last Lightening McQueen and TOW Mater for our son.
    Wed. was Magic Kingdom and that was more than I can even imagine to put into words. Thank you Sunshine Rewardsfor showing me the ropes that WDW is really What Dreams Are Made Of!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Awww, how super sweet!! thanks for sharing!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Yea! I am so glad that you had a good trip!!

TY Both!!!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would have loved the all you can buy/fit My Little Pony stuff at that age. I loved them soo much! I'm glad your daughter got to benefit from it.
    Sunshine Rewards