Thread: When is the magazine increase....

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Question When is the magazine increase....

over? I know it says a week, but when did it start? I'm waiting to hear back from my stepmom before I place my order and I want to know when the r30% will disappear.

Thanks!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

It says one week only i think it started on Monday. so it may end either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. sorry i don't know the exact day! but hope it helps a little...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I know that I placed my order on Saturday the 3rd... so it could end Saturday. Maybe Tricia or Cindy will pop on later and give us a definite day!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks! I'm hoping to get it in on Friday, but may have a better idea of who else to get for if I can do it Saturday, but I don't want to wait to long and miss the boat! I already know I'm spending $30 just on DS8 alone. Too bad I renewed my other mag's the last sale they had. I may end up buying them for my neice and brother too has holiday gifts. I'm trying so hard to avoid anymore cheap "plastic" toys! lol If worse comes to worse I'm going to take advantage of the Borders and or Barnes and Nobles % back on their giftcards and give them as their holiday gifts, then they get what they want! Never a problem giving books as presents.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well if you know some that you will be getting it does not hurt to order them now, and then order the rest latter when you know what they are.. its a shopping credit so you can place as many orders as you would like/need. better to get it in then be late and miss it...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.