Thread: Questions re credit for shopping

Default Questions re credit for shopping

Stupid questions...

I clicked on the Barnes and Noble link and made a purchase. Now, here's my question - if my SR email and the email I have on record with B&N are different, will I get SR credit for the purchase I made? I'd like to doublecheck on this before I go and make any more purchases through the SR links.

What is a typical time period for a credit to appear? I only placed the order on 11/1 but it already came in the mail so I'm wondering how long to wait for the credit?

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Stupid questions...

I clicked on the Barnes and Noble link and made a purchase. Now, here's my question - if my SR email and the email I have on record with B&N are different, will I get SR credit for the purchase I made? I'd like to doublecheck on this before I go and make any more purchases through the SR links.

What is a typical time period for a credit to appear? I only placed the order on 11/1 but it already came in the mail so I'm wondering how long to wait for the credit?

Thanks for any help!
    the different email should be OK. I've done this a ton of times, as I have two main email accounts. SR tracks by your user ID number in your 'cookies' on your computer. (I think that's how it works).

Rule of thumb is to give the credit 10-14 days to appear in your account. Sometimes it happens super quick, like in 24-48 hours, which is great, but other times it takes 2 weeks. Tricia does a lot of the credit uploading from shopping on Sundays.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

You can use different emails, that won't affect your SR credit. I've never ordered anything from B&N, but a general rule of thumb is to give it 10 days before filing for it. It could be one of those merchants that Tricia has to upload manually, which she usually does on Sunday nights.

ETA: Yeah, what Alice 28 said! You beat me to the punch
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for the speedy help!!

Also, remember that shopping credits are going to "pend" or "credit hold" (can't recall what it's called) for a certain amount of time. They won't increase the balance until they are done pending, so your obviously/easily seen total won't reflect that. You'll want to go into Current Earnings and look for what is pending, or go into Account History to see if there are any amounts holding, and if there are there will be a little note of that along with what date they will actually credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Make sure to check for the pending to show up on the date of the PURCHASE not the date it actually shows up pending. This may mean that it will show up on page two of your account history depending on how many credits you earn a day.
    Sunshine Rewards