Thread: Sierra Trading/Trouble Tkt

Default Sierra Trading/Trouble Tkt

Just need some advice from you more experienced SRer's. I placed an order through SR for Sierra Trading on 10/30. I have already received my order but I still don't have a pending credit. I know Tricia & Cindy are very busy and don't need more TT's but how long should I wait before filing a TT? Thanks!

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place and I'm not sure how to move it!!!
    Last edited by JHarveyTN; 11-06-2007 at 03:34 PM.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would wait until Sunday as Tricia is uploading credits as she gets them right now and yours might be coming soon or that merchant might send them in every other week and it could be coming this friday for upload on Sunday.

Next Monday will be the 10th business day since your transaction and that is the date Tricia recommends for filing a TT if you don't get credit so I'd file then.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I always wait 10 - 14 days. If there are holidays thrown in there I might wait until the end of that spectrum. Make sure that you check that is isn't pending back on the date of the order in your account history since that is where it will show up. Also be sure that you didn't use any coupons from other sites or emails. If you have done those things then by all means file a TT on or about the 10-14th day after the order. It is TT's that let Tricia know if there are issues with certain merchants. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for the advice. I have just started taking advantage of the shopping rewards on SR so I'm still learning. I will do exactly what you all recommended.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards