Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: magazines .com 30 %

Thinking about ordering Taste of Home Magazine.....I LOVE that mag.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Just curious how long it takes for the credits to show up...
    I think its coming in a few days after you order.

I just renewed my subscription to Shape, ordered Self for myself and got ESPN as a surprise gift for Mike.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered 3 magazines. Taste of home, ESPN and Good Housekeeping. Yeah!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Did anyone else notice the two "'bundles" they have? There's a fashion bundle and a home bundle....3 magazines for an even more discounted rate than if you purchased them seperately. The home one has Country Living, House Beautiful, and Good Housekeeping. Really good deal plus the 30% back. I think I might order it for DH to give to me for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Did anyone else notice the two "'bundles" they have? There's a fashion bundle and a home bundle....3 magazines for an even more discounted rate than if you purchased them seperately. The home one has Country Living, House Beautiful, and Good Housekeeping. Really good deal plus the 30% back. I think I might order it for DH to give to me for Christmas.
    That is funny! Ordering it for DH to give to you! LOL I was talking LOUDLY today about the pink bathrobe from Bath and Body that I want. (I already have the white one and LOVE it). I was talking to a friend while my DH was next to me and said loudly " THAT PINK ROBE AT BATH AND BODY WOULD BE A PERFECT GIFT FOR ME. I WONDER IF MY HUSBAND WILL THINK ABOUT GETTING THAT FOR ME" He just looked at me and smiled. What we do to get what we want!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    That is funny! Ordering it for DH to give to you! LOL I was talking LOUDLY today about the pink bathrobe from Bath and Body that I want. (I already have the white one and LOVE it). I was talking to a friend while my DH was next to me and said loudly " THAT PINK ROBE AT BATH AND BODY WOULD BE A PERFECT GIFT FOR ME. I WONDER IF MY HUSBAND WILL THINK ABOUT GETTING THAT FOR ME" He just looked at me and smiled. What we do to get what we want!
    After about 10 years of marriage we (meaning I) realized that it would be easier on both of us if I did DH's shopping for me. I make him wrap though. And sometimes he even throws in a little something he actually bought himself! (GASP!!!)

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

oh my goodness...i thought that this 30% was for 30% off the magazines, but nooooooooo...it's for 30% back! Oh goodness! I see my little dirty secret (In Touch) is right there! Waiting for me! Ohhhhhhhh nooooooo!! Time for shopping!! Bye!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

LOL-- well Jen, glad you saw the light in time!!! That means you can get over $11 towards Disney!!!

Love your new picture!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up gotta love the 30% back!

I ordered some cooking magazines for myself and some children's magazines for my kids. Woo hoo! Love the 30% back! May go back and get some Christmas gifts too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    LOL-- well Jen, glad you saw the light in time!!! That means you can get over $11 towards Disney!!!

Love your new picture!!
    Thanks! I got fancy & changed my photo & my avatar! I'm crazy!! Woo hoo!

YES I did see the light in time!! I got two mags! I can't believe I didn't read this thread prior to today! I'm sooooo glad I did! Pheww....that'll be a nice ol' bump in the SR fund!!

Thanks everyone!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800