Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Member Plus Gifts going ...going...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For those of you who got something yellow, we actually got those at a different place so that you would be able to use what the merchant donated. We weren't sure everyone would have the necessary equipment to use what the merchant was giving so we got those to go along with it just in case. But if anyone wants to know where to get more, you can get them on ebay.
    I was wondering about that since it would make a great part of a gift for some family members. Thanks!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got mine! Thanks! I pulled the something yellow out first and Brandon asked "WTH is that????" (he lives in the gutter) but I absolutely love it and it will get used! Thanks again
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I got mine! Thanks! I pulled the something yellow out first and Brandon asked "WTH is that????" (he lives in the gutter) but I absolutely love it and it will get used! Thanks again

Ok, I seriously want to know what you guys are getting! Someone please share with the rest of us when you all have received them! I'm only a SM, not SMP, so I won't get one, but I really wanna know what it is.....and I'm trying to work a little harder this quarter.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

For those of you who got something yellow, we actually got those at a different place so that you would be able to use what the merchant donated. We weren't sure everyone would have the necessary equipment to use what the merchant was giving so we got those to go along with it just in case. But if anyone wants to know where to get more, you can get them on ebay.
    They all got the yellow even if they weren't going to use it right now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They all got the yellow even if they weren't going to use it right now.
    Very cool. Then hopefully they will want to place an order from our mystery merchant in the future so that they can use it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got mine and I think I live the furthest away!!! If we're counting!!

I think it's great - can't wait to use it! Thanks!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thank you, I was going to ask where that came from after everyone received it already. I went to the website and didn't see any there....this would make an excellent gift, going to definitely get more of these.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

can someone PM me the ebay merchant that you used...I want to place an order!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

The first thing I pulled out of the packet was the oddly shaped yellow item...and I admit my mind (and my mother's as she was visiting!) must also be in the gutter as I was quite perplexed until I saw the label on the main part of the gift.
    Anyway, my yellow thing works well and the main part of my gift has the word "Silver" in it, and it is yum! I"m about to check out the vendor online.
    Jill
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just tried out my gift this afternoon....LOVE IT! Has everyone gotten their SMP gift? I really want to know the merchant on ebay where the yellow "thingy" came from because I really want more of these for gift giving!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards