Thread: Confused about Survey Count for November

Default Confused about Survey Count for November

Since the stakes are so high for November ($7.50 for 30 surveys), I am a little confused as to how the survey completed on Friday, November 30th will be counted. I seem to remember in previous months that surveys completed at the end of the month on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday didn't count toward the bonus since they didn't actually post until after the new month began on the following Monday. I've gotten a survey every day so far this month so I still have a chance at the $7.50. Can someone please clarify how this works so that I won't be disappointed if I get one every day. Hope this question makes sense. Maybe I am just missing something.

Sunshine Rewards

I believe that even though the survey credit will be applied in December rather than November, the November survey count will include the last day of the month. The survey bonus is not paid until the first of the next month so everything should work out fine. Just make sure you get a survey every day and you should be ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The survey that is taken on the 30th will count towards your survey count for the month of November but the .80 will count towards your earnings total for December.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the information!! That is good news. Now, if only I can continue to get a survey everyday. I had a difficult time getting one to go through today.

Sunshine Rewards