Thread: Can we get American Eagle

Default Can we get American Eagle

Please
    Sunshine Rewards

That is my MOST FAVORITE store, and I don't think they have an affiliate program. I am almost positive that I've asked. 75% of my closet came from there, so...when I think of it...I see SR CREDITS!!

I've seen American Eagle on other reward sites so I wasn't sure. I would love to be able to shop through SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    I've seen American Eagle on other reward sites so I wasn't sure. I would love to be able to shop through SR.
    Yeah I found it on another site when I was responding to the other request yesterday for it. I'm sure when Tricia catches a break from the summit she'll look into it for us. I know I'd shop there for christmas presents and v-day.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have an American Eagle credit card, so I'd love to be able to shop through Sunshine also; especially when I can only order online since there is no AE store in my area.

Yes- can we please, please, please get American Eagle? It is basically the only thing my DS13 will wear. I have to travel 40 miles to the nearest store or order things online. Oh the horror- buying things online with no SR credits!
    Robin