Thread: Disney Shopping.com question

Default Disney Shopping.com question

I used a promo code for this purchase, does that mean I won't get SR credit for it? The item shipped today but still nothing in pending...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If it was code that wasn't listed on SR or on the Disney site itself then chances are you won't get credit. If you used a code you saw somewhere else or got in the email or regular mail chances are you won't get credit. Give it a couple day and if it hasn't shown up I would assume it isn't coming. Disney will not allow disputes for credits where outside codes were used.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
    I used a promo code for this purchase, does that mean I won't get SR credit for it? The item shipped today but still nothing in pending...
    If it was not a promo code on the SR site or directly on the Disney site, it will not credit in all likelihood and you cannot file a TT for it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It was on the Disney site actually, so when I clicked on the link from SR, it was right there on the site...

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If it was on the Disney site then you won't have any issues. Wait for the credit for 10 days and if it doesn't show up the file a TT to see where it is. As long as you only use coupons and code from the SR site or that are on the actual merchant site when you click through SR you can use them as much as you want! Great news! Hope it comes through soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

I used the link here and bought two autograph books for our upcoming oct trip...it was when they had the park merchandise free shipping....any idea how long the credit takes to pend in your acct? thanks!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would give things about a week after the item ships to pend. After that you can start to worry. I've never had issues with Disneyshopping.com
    Sunshine Rewards