Thread: 24 hour trap

Question 24 hour trap

How do i get myself out of the 24 hour trap with the surveys. I keep ending up having to take them after 6 or 7 which is really family down time but i cant do them any earlier becasue it says i have exceeded my limit. any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

After being smug and saying I wasn't being affected bu the 24-hour flu, it happened to me over the weekend. I ended up clearing out my cookies (I don't do it as often as others) and signed in again. It worked immediately. I filled in the information requested - name, rank, serial number - and got a survey on the next go around.

Good luck!
    Dude

Wow thanks for thwat advice, I definetely did not know that would work.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    After being smug and saying I wasn't being affected bu the 24-hour flu, it happened to me over the weekend. I ended up clearing out my cookies (I don't do it as often as others) and signed in again. It worked immediately. I filled in the information requested - name, rank, serial number - and got a survey on the next go around.

Good luck!
    Dude
    Hasn't worked for me! I've cleared cookies many, many times doing offers etc, and I still am stuck!!!! UGH!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Hasn't worked for me! I've cleared cookies many, many times doing offers etc, and I still am stuck!!!! UGH!
    All I can say is "sorry."
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    All I can say is "sorry."
    Dude,

I see that you are having a flashback!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I was stuck on the strange 24 hr thing, I cleared cookies and then let my DH take a survey using his email addy. If I tried to sign into the survey with my email addy it wouldn't let me take one, but it did let DH take one.

One time, I cleared cookies but it still gave me the exceeded message so my DH didn't have a chance to sign in with his email addy. So, I went to another rewards program that I am a member of that also does the surveys, clicked on their survey link and where it says something like "if you are not xxxxx@xxx.com, click here". That signed me out so DH could sign in.

Hope one of these options works for you!
    Debbie