Thread: Surveys

Default Surveys

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. I have been trying to take surveys so that I can reach the goal this month and everytime I try for one it will let me start and then tell me I am not qualified or there are no surveys at all.

You just gotta keep plugging away. Even if it says I there are no surveys, I go back and try again, then again, then again. Eventually - usually - a survey will come up that I can do. Sometimes I will go through almost 20 surveys before qualifying. I had 5 days last month that I just could not get one. It happens.

All I can say is keep trying, keep trying, keep trying. My DH takes a lot for me because I don't qualify. Also, I will change my email address every week or 2.

Good luck!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I have't gotten a survey for 3 days now All I get is there is no surveys now You just keep trying and hope one comes through for you It does make you MAD but hang in there and keep trying.

I agree with Angela- my DH seems to qualify for a lot more surveys than I do. So, when I'm in a no survey rut, I let him give it a try. Also clearing your cookies and changing your e-mail address can sometimes work. There are times that you don't qualify because you are taking the survey too fast or you missed a screening question (where they tell you which choice to select) so be aware of that. Otherwise, you just have to keep trying! Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default RE: Surveys

Hey thanks everybody for the good advice! I will just keep plugging away. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong.

You all have a grat day