Thread: Disney Goofy Codes

Default Disney Goofy Codes

Alright, the Goofy codes are up and end tonight. There are often great deals to be had. Before I go though, I need to know. Is it okay to use them through the SR site? Sorry, I'm still a little fuzzy on this. They are right on the home page for all to see. I don't want to cause any problems for SR. I have always been one to shop through the links using whatever codes I could find. If I got credit great. If not, I didn't worry about it. I didn't think it was unethical or fradulent, but apparently it was a problem for TCP (who also owns DisneyShopping, right?).

Anyway, I'd like to get credit for it, but I don't want to cause any problems either. So...... Can I use the Goofy codes and shop through SR?
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When I looked last night they are posted on the Disney site and open to the general public so they are ok to use. You won't have any issues. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have GOT to quit shopping at the Disneystore.com. 5 orders in a couple months is just....well....not necessary. Fun, but not necessary....Okay....I am off to look and just SEE what they have to offer. Hold me back girls! I am just going to LOOK!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

tell me about it. just made a Christmas order, and now I want to go back and order some luggage for myself!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I know I have placed 5 orders with disneyshopping.com in the last week! I just have to stop looking on that site at this time of year! (btw i still have stuff i want to get...)
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Stupid question...but do the Goofy Codes only work w/the items that are priced in red (the basically the % off is already there)? Or is it in addition to the red prices??

ETA: forget it, I found the restrictions! Thanks
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 11-07-2007 at 02:22 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I swear this place is getting as bad as the budget board on that other place, LOL! So far today I've bought a Starbucks card; ordered gloves, scarves, shirt & ornaments from Disney Shopping; and ordered popcorn from Dale & Thomas. I need to stay off the shopping forum (not!).