Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MyView Update

Any idea if there will be manual credits for those of us that completed last night 7/13/10 and didnt get the credit?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I cannot answer with any certainty but since there has not been a system error or something that can be tracked to MV and credits are coming through for the MV surveys I doubt that those will come back as manually credited. When we had issues the other day there were NO credits coming through at all. It was an issue that kept the credits from coming back at all. There are credits coming through with regularity for some people. It seems the issue only occurs when the survey doesn't go to the second MV completion page. I suggest that if you don't get that page or a credit within an hour then clear cookies and try again. Not much consolation I know but I am sure that Tricia is letting them know about the issue with the second page and will report back if there is anything they can do about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

GOT ONE finally!! and it went to the 2nd screen too!! now just waiting for credit.!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards