Thread: Survey Problems this morning?

Default Survey Problems this morning?

Greenfield-no banner to click on to launch, got into SH but did not qualify,Y2C, SSI and AMP those 2 did not launch I got this error message: "NOT ACTIVE CLIENT".
    Anyone else having problems today? Site maintenance or something?

**Update- was able to complete Greenfield, and then got "appears that you did not qualify".
    Last edited by SCard; 07-14-2010 at 07:01 AM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Greenfield-no banner to click on to launch, got into SH but did not qualify,Y2C, SSI and AMP those 2 did not launch I got this error message: "NOT ACTIVE CLIENT".
    Anyone else having problems today? Site maintenance or something?

**Update- was able to complete Greenfield, and then got "appears that you did not qualify".
    I must have gotten the same survey because the same thing happened to me when I got to the very end...I did report it!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I got the NOT ACTIVE CLIENT message when I tried a couple of offers, so maybe it's a site problem. Tricia will let us know.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I must have gotten the same survey because the same thing happened to me when I got to the very end...I did report it!
    It's floating around on SH also!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have tried to access all of the surveys and have gotten in to each so there does not seem to be a server problem. As far as qualifying for surveys (even after getting in and getting to what you think is the end) you know the rules on those. If you got disqualified at the end (which I have had happen) it is probably because they thought you went too fast. Once again we can't report qualifying issues. The topic of this thread was supposed to be issues with accessing the surveys/offers. Since those seem to be working I am closing this thread. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You can not report surveys that kick you out and say you don't qualify even if you get to the end. GF will not pay us for those because it is not a technical issue it is a qualifying issue. Well I guess technically you can report them but you shouldn't because they won't even consider those. Just an FYI!
    Sunshine Rewards