Thread: Sorcerer's Apprentice 2-1 Tickets

Default Sorcerer's Apprentice 2-1 Tickets

Apparently if you go through Fandango, you can get tickets 2-1 for a VERY limited time.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Fandango/

Enter your zip code, show time, 2 tickets, the APPRENTICE code, and get your 2 for 1 ticket to #SorcerersApprentice!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just used the code minutes ago and got a discount but it didn't give me BOGO. Bought 2 adult and 2 child tickets - amount before discount code APPRENTICE was $37.50. After the code was applied, the cost was $26.75. Not as much of a discount that I expected but still more than enough to pay for the bottomless tub'o popcorn!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Just worked for me for me. Bought 3 tickets, regularly $34.50 (counting $3 convenience fee), paid $23. Can't wait to see Sorcerer's Apprentice. Love Nicholas Cage, even if he is a little strange.

Looking forward to seeing this movie...this is another one that my dd's friend is in (the one who plays Rowley in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie). But we are going camping in a couple of days so I will have to wait till we get back.

(By the way, dd's friend will be shooting the sequel to the DOWK movie starting in August.)
    Sunshine Rewards