Thread: so is anyone still on the wagon?

Default so is anyone still on the wagon?

Hello all! anyone still with me on the wagon or have I lost some friends along the way? I hate to talk to myself here, but I will if I have to!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

LOL I am getting back on the wagon again. I am doing really well this week but I feel like I am a freaking rabbit! I weighed in at 179.4 on Monday and then today when I went back to the doctor I was 177.8. So so far so good. I have not hit the gym this week because I've been doing other things but I will work on it next week. I think I'm coming down with something and will be running out to pick up medicine at lunch. I have been cooking and added 1 new recipe and I'll have another one to add later.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    LOL I am getting back on the wagon again. I am doing really well this week but I feel like I am a freaking rabbit! I weighed in at 179.4 on Monday and then today when I went back to the doctor I was 177.8. So so far so good. I have not hit the gym this week because I've been doing other things but I will work on it next week. I think I'm coming down with something and will be running out to pick up medicine at lunch. I have been cooking and added 1 new recipe and I'll have another one to add later.
    sorry to hear you aren't feeling well but wtg! on the weight loss!
    You are better than I am (and actually have less restrictions, likely w/o children and a picky dh ) when it comes to trying new recipes. I have 3 other people who's first question is always 'what's in that?!?' when I make something new. That's why I tend to stick with tried and true for them and occasionally try something new for me. I get my jollies when I go out!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I'm still here! 15# gone and counting

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I have 3 other people who's first question is always 'what's in that?!?' when I make something new. That's why I tend to stick with tried and true for them and occasionally try something new for me. I get my jollies when I go out!!
    I guess I am lucky to have a family who will eat anything... and it's a good thing because I make what I want and if they don't care to eat it, they are welcome to have a bowl of cereal or a bologna sandwich!

Good job everyone on your losses!!