Thread: Myinks.com 15% discount coupon didn't take off 15%

Default Myinks.com 15% discount coupon didn't take off 15%

I ordered from them in October and just submitted a TT for the credit.

I also remembered that the coupon I clicked through from SR was suppposed to give a 15% discount, but when I looked closely at my order, it seems to have been 10% (order subtotal on the receipt is $95.91 and the discount showing is $9.59).
    Thought I remembered someone posting that they had a problem with myinks.com and that it was resolved quickly.

Michael, was that you?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I ordered from them in October and just submitted a TT for the credit.

I also remembered that the coupon I clicked through from SR was suppposed to give a 15% discount, but when I looked closely at my order, it seems to have been 10% (order subtotal on the receipt is $95.91 and the discount showing is $9.59).
    Thought I remembered someone posting that they had a problem with myinks.com and that it was resolved quickly.

Michael, was that you?
    Yes, that was me however my issue wasn't a credit problem, more of a major customer service problem., and it was a big one. I've never had an issue with credits from them so I can't speak to that issue.

Is it possible that your coupon was for a 15% discount for a $ amount over $100 and you didn't hit that number? I don't remember the coupon you're speaking of.

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards