Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

ETA: As of this morning 11/8 it looks like the promo has been pulled.

Hey everyone, found this on another board, but you can register your email addy at the Dale & Thomas website and receive a free $20 gift card via email! I know a lot of you like their stuff, so have at it... It says that it will show up in your email inbox in 24 hours, but mine took less than an hour.

There's also a code for free shipping: E11X5S5T

I haven't placed an order yet, but someone did report success with using both the gift card and the free shipping, so I'm hopeful.

here's the link: http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/vzgiftcard.aspx

Don't think you'll be eligible for SR credit, but for a free $20, that's probably a sacrifice we're willing to make!
    Last edited by wdwabby; 11-08-2007 at 11:06 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I got my GC within minutes!!

I am thinking about doing the popcorn with a few other things (Blockbuster GC) for my DD's kindergarten teacher. Good idea?

Thank you, I am off to try this. I got my code a few weeks ago and have been sitting in it waiting for a free shipping code. The code doesn't expire for a very long time so you can just wait.
    <Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    I got my GC within minutes!!

I am thinking about doing the popcorn with a few other things (Blockbuster GC) for my DD's kindergarten teacher. Good idea?
    I think that sounds like a very nice idea! Especially when you can get a good deal on the popcorn part!
    Sunshine Rewards

Doesn't look to have worked for me. Said there was a problem and to call them.

Okay not sure what happened but I went back in and it looked like it was ordered? So I will see. Hope it went through right!

I was also thinking of teachers but like the idea of giving stocking stuffer that is great for about $1.30.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 11-07-2007 at 06:44 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Cool! I just ordered the six pack sampler and was able to use the 20.00 GC and free shipping!! So, go it for 8.00 shipped! THANKS!!!!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by kimkarli View Post
    Cool! I just ordered the six pack sampler and was able to use the 20.00 GC and free shipping!! So, go it for 8.00 shipped! THANKS!!!!
    Mine came in my inbox really quick, now off to shop and get the teacher's gifts! I have 5 to buy for. DS8's teacher and DD5 has 2 in preschool and so does DD4.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure what is wrong, but when I try to use the gift code, it tells me that the code has already been redeemed!!

this is awesome. Just signed up. I can easily make a nice gift out of this. Thank you!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    I am not sure what is wrong, but when I try to use the gift code, it tells me that the code has already been redeemed!!

hmm .... I haven't tried mine yet... maybe try getting another one with a different email and try again?
    Sunshine Rewards