Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

BADDDD SHELLY! lol

I just got 2x $20 G.C's in my postal mail yesterday for Dale And Thomas. Might have to order two more 6 pks. Do you guys think we might be able to get a good deal on shipping this weekend??

Oh, free shipping this weekend would be great!

Please, please, please, please.....

Has anyone mailed in a request for the $20 gc? If so, have you received it yet? Just curious. I mailed in my request last week. I was hoping it would come in time for me to order a Christmas present but not sure when to expect it.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

No, but for some reason I got two in the mail, and I didn't even request em. Luckily I needed to order some more, so those helped. Hopefully yours come soon.

hmmm by the way should I be looking in my spam folder for these ??? Any idea what address it comes from ?

THank
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

They mail them through USPS now, it's a regular hard Gift card.

hmmm for some reason I thought they e-mailed you the gift card once you mailed the request to them . thanks for letting me know its a hard gift card
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Did anyone request a $20 gift code from Dale & Thomas that you are not going to use? I sent a letter requesting one last week but I still have not received it and I need to place an order for delivery by Dec. 15. I know this sounds rude but the person I need to buy for requested this specifically and they are one of those people who has everything & are hard to buy for.
    Last edited by JHarveyTN; 11-30-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Left something out
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Is this working for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    New gift card link is up!! Get your gift cards while they're hot!

http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/...channel=NST132

I pulled this up yesterday and it was working, but now it just shows a blank page. Could somebody else try the link and if it works, copy the info to their reply? Please????

We just switched from DSL to roadrunner so I'm not sure if the page is gone or it's just our computer right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    I pulled this up yesterday and it was working, but now it just shows a blank page. Could somebody else try the link and if it works, copy the info to their reply? Please????

We just switched from DSL to roadrunner so I'm not sure if the page is gone or it's just our computer right now.

Looks like the offer is gone. I got the blank page as well. Sorry.