Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

Thanks for trying. I feel like I'm always a day late lately.

I emailed Dale & Thomas about how long it should take to get my gift card after submitting my request via snail mail. Received an email back from customer service with a link that also just goes to a blank screen. So I emailed them back letting them know I was getting a blank screen. Will let you all know if I get a good link back from them.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I totally lucked out after that whole $20 GC e-mail thing I got one from them out of the blue saying that because they were too popular and sold out of the free shipping they were sending me a $20 GC to use in the future.

Well today I got an e-mail that they were having free shipping on all 12 packs. I logged in to DaleandThomas and they were showing the 12 pack sampler for 20% off when I added it to my card...so with free shipping, my $20 GC I paid $18.00 for 12 bags...great deal...not as great as the 6 bags for $8.00 but I needed a couple more for bus drivers and teachers aids so now I will have them...

I mailed them my info for the $20 gift card, and haven't gotten anything yet. Hoping to soon. I would love to try the 6 pack sample!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I would give Dale & Thomas a call if you haven't received your gift card code yet. I called them this weekend & told them I had sent in a written request and not received it yet & I really needed to order some for Christmas gifts. The nice girl on the phone emailed me a $20 gift code while I was on the phone with her. By the way, they sent me an email yesterday with a free shipping code if you purchase more than 1 item. It doesn't help me since I already placed the order but the code is e12x4sr1424603 and you have to use it by midnight 12/5. Not sure if you can use this code thru the SR link; you might want to check that out.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

You can use the free-shipping code Tricia has it up on her link!!

At first I couldn't find it, but it is HOLIDAYFS

I got free shipping and I was able to finally use my $20 gift card. The Gift card gets used on the page where your credit card number info is.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default $20 Dale & Thomas Gift Card from Restaurant.com!?!

If anyone is looking for a $20 gift card to Dale & Thomas, as of a little while ago if you order from restaurant.com you get one with your confirmation.

If you use the code "stocking" you get 50% off the restaurant.com price. I ordered a $3 one and got it for $1.50 and got the gift card number.

I then went to Dale & Thomas and put a 6 pack in my cart and went to check out. They offered me a 12 pack at the $28 price so I accepted and then went back and deleted the 6 pack. They kept the 12 pack price at the $28 so I got it for $8 + 7.95 shipping = $15.95 for the 12 pack.

Awesome!

There is another thread titled "I Got Two Awesome Deals Today" on the Shopping Forum that talks about this.

I'm not sure how long it will be around though.

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    If anyone is looking for a $20 gift card to Dale & Thomas, as of a little while ago if you order from restaurant.com you get one with your confirmation.

If you use the code "stocking" you get 50% off the restaurant.com price. I ordered a $3 one and got it for $1.50 and got the gift card number.

I then went to Dale & Thomas and put a 6 pack in my cart and went to check out. They offered me a 12 pack at the $28 price so I accepted and then went back and deleted the 6 pack. They kept the 12 pack price at the $28 so I got it for $8 + 7.95 shipping = $15.95 for the 12 pack.

Awesome!

There is another thread titled "I Got Two Awesome Deals Today" on the Shopping Forum that talks about this.

I'm not sure how long it will be around though.
    I did EXACTLY the same thing today...GREAT deal!!

I got my popcorn yesterday. The bags are really nice. I plan to give them to several people with a gift card.

I tried a bag too. I wish I wouldn't have picked one that had carmel corn coating with chocolate. Way to sweet-!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I used the $20 gift coupon from Restaurants.com to purchase my last D&T popcorn via SR. That was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I haven't gotten a shopping credit yet. I'm wondering if it was the gift coupon. Did anyone else get a shopping credit when using it? I don't want to overload with Trouble Tickets if nobody else has gotten credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards