Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

Happened to me too... I used a different e-mail address and that one worked fine.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimkarli View Post
    Cool! I just ordered the six pack sampler and was able to use the 20.00 GC and free shipping!! So, go it for 8.00 shipped! THANKS!!!!
    I did the same thing. I'm going to use the individual packs in popcorn/movie gift baskets for Christmas. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Happened to me too... I used a different e-mail address and that one worked fine.
    Glad that I am not the only one...really odd...I tried it with a different address and used it right away and had no problems.

Default Free Shipping Code?

Where do you put in the shipping code? I'm ready to order but can't figure that out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    Where do you put in the shipping code? I'm ready to order but can't figure that out. Thanks!
    Where is asks you if you have any codes. GOOD LUCK!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I just placed my order, got the sampler for $8 as well gonna split it up for various relatives to go with the wreaths I'm making! So glad that worked out ...

I probably should have adjusted the shipping date, it'll get here at the beginning of next week, but their FAQs said that it should keep well at least.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    I just placed my order, got the sampler for $8 as well gonna split it up for various relatives to go with the wreaths I'm making! So glad that worked out ...

I probably should have adjusted the shipping date, it'll get here at the beginning of next week, but their FAQs said that it should keep well at least.
    I thought that same thing after I ordered, I am sure it will be ok till Christmas, it comes sealed.

Default Shipping Code Where??

I'm feel completely stupid, but I don't see an area to enter codes. I enter my gift card number under Payment - Gift Cards, but where is the code area? It then wants me to put in my CC info and place the order.

Thanks!

WAIT - I FOUND IT. I went back into the shopping area and saw it was there. Ugh, how embarassing! Has anyone gotten more than one gift card? Do you need to do it with a different email address?
    Last edited by IckyMickey; 11-07-2007 at 09:26 PM.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    I'm feel completely stupid, but I don't see an area to enter codes. I enter my gift card number under Payment - Gift Cards, but where is the code area? It then wants me to put in my CC info and place the order.

Thanks!
    you have to go back a step, before you go to the page where you enter your payment info

there's a small box for codes under the list of items you're purchasing ....
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The code area is before the payment area. Weird I know but I had to enter the code on the page or two before it allows you to enter the gift card. Try again and watch out for it before it asks for the gift card number.

I ordered the sampler also. I am not being quite to philanthropic as you guys. I ordered it for me, myself and I. Got it for 8.00 also. Thanks so much for the heads up.
    Sunshine Rewards