Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 gift card!

TYSM!! You Saved me some money, which means you are my new bestfriend. Thank You!! I am going to use the sampler bags for Xmas Baskets also. Thanks!! BTW does anyone know if these are any bigger then the Free ones we got awhile back?

Veronica

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just ordered as a Christmas present for one of my bosses who LOVES popcorn!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up- my FIL loves popcorn and hates getting expensive presents, so this is perfect!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How big were the free ones yall got? I never got any and I'm debating between the sampler pack or going straight for the 2 gallon tin with the chocolate lovers pack.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The code area is before the payment area. Weird I know but I had to enter the code on the page or two before it allows you to enter the gift card. Try again and watch out for it before it asks for the gift card number.

I ordered the sampler also. I am not being quite to philanthropic as you guys. I ordered it for me, myself and I. Got it for 8.00 also. Thanks so much for the heads up.
    Your too funny!!!!! I learned my lesson after the free one....... I can't open them or I eat it ALL!!!!!!! makes those 530am workouts seem kinda pointless.... So I'm ordering them for the teachers gifts but that's 5 so it does leave me one bag.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Are y'all still shopping through the SR link "just in case" or should I not even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    TYSM!! You Saved me some money, which means you are my new bestfriend. Thank You!! I am going to use the sampler bags for Xmas Baskets also. Thanks!! BTW does anyone know if these are any bigger then the Free ones we got awhile back?

Veronica
    I don't know how big the free ones were, but it describes them as a foot long each for the 6 sampler pack. Each pack is supposed to feed 2 or 3 people.

Thanks Abby for posting this offer!! What a fantastic deal!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    How big were the free ones yall got? I never got any and I'm debating between the sampler pack or going straight for the 2 gallon tin with the chocolate lovers pack.
    if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, the 3.5 gallon tin is the way to go, you get 56 cups of popcorn for $25 (after free shipping & gift card) which equals about 45 cents per cup, if you go with the 2 gallon it's $15 for 32 cups at 47 cents per cup ....

if you go with the 12 bag sampler you get 36 cups of popcorn for $28 (after free shipping & gift card) which is about 77 cents per cup

or the 6 bag sampler for 18 cups of popcorn for $8 (after free shipping & gift card) which is about 44 cents ....

so go with the 6 pack or the 3.5 gallon. I went with the 6 pack to break it up for presents, if I was getting it for myself, I'd get the tin.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the Chocolate Lover's Sampler.

My DH called from a business trip to NYC last week and was raving about some popcorn he had just bought. He asked me if I had heard of Dale and Thomas. I said " Well of course I have - I can buy it through SR - do you want some more? I'm sure he'll be quite happy when it arrives next week.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Are y'all still shopping through the SR link "just in case" or should I not even bother?
    Yes, I am. It can't hurt, right?