Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last call for Mickey earrings and necklace

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    How much are they?
    A pair of earrings is 14.95 and a necklace is 14.95. The come in light or dark blue, and Aurora Borealis which is gorgeous, it reflects all the colors and really sparkles. Shipping depends on how many you order. These are real crystal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Honestly I dont know how much they are LOL. I just told Cindy to send me 2 sets and she sent me the total and I paypal'd the money to her. For all I know she could have charged me anything and I would have believed it
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Honestly I dont know how much they are LOL. I just told Cindy to send me 2 sets and she sent me the total and I paypal'd the money to her. For all I know she could have charged me anything and I would have believed it
    NOW ya tell me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I ordered one necklace for DD5 but now I'm wondering if I should order one for DD4, she's a tomboy and really doesn't get into them, but sometimes if it's something that her sister has and it catches her eye..... well that's different.

I love the one I already got, I think it's the dark blue. But can someone tell me what the Aurora color is? I think I have an idea but want to make sure, before I decide on ordering yet another one...
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I found a pair of the Aurora color on ebay. They have an irridescent look to them (at least in the photo).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just wanted to Thank Cindy for offering these items! Going to make a Great Christmas gift! and wow is all this shopping this week adding up! but atleast i am earning SR credits this year!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

I got a pair of the blue earrings for my younger daughter (hidden away until her birthday at DWD).

I showed them to my older daughter. My older daughter who refused to get her ears pierced ("Why would anyone put holes in their ears?")... she is a major tomboy... She took one look at those earrings and decided to get her ears pierced. We will go on Saturday to get them pierced.

I pmed you with another order for a pair of earrings.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129